Honored Artist of the Kazakh SSR
1935 – 2017
— — —
— — —
In 1960 she graduated from the Tashkent State Institute of Arts and Culture.
She started working in the Korean State Theater in 1960. Lim Roza was a versatile actress. In the 80s, she not only successfully performed on stage as an actor, but also carried out the role of a master of ceremonies in a concert brigade. She recited poetry in Korean and Russian.
List of her acting roles include:
- In “Enlik Kebek” she played the role of a male shepherd named Zhapala;
- In “Servant of two masters” she played the role of Esmeraldine;
- The role of Peter’s mother in “Memory”;
- The role of Bernarda’s crazy mother in “And it’s all about a woman” ;
- The role of Makeevna in “Village square dance”, and many others.
In her later years, she has devoted her time to educating, teaching young artists stage speech and the Korean language.
She has trained a huge number of amazing talented artists.