On March 26, 2022, at 15:00, a general meeting was held at the State Republican Academic Korean Theater.
Agenda: On combating corruption in the Republic of Kazakhstan in quasi-state organizations in Almaty.
Ni L.A., artistic director
– informed about the letter from the Department of the Anti-Corruption Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the city of Almaty.
Kan G. V., Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor, Head of literature
– noted the most important aspects of the Message to the people of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Kemelevich Tokayev, in particular on the fight against corruption;
— based on the report of the anti-corruption service, informed about which services in Kazakhstan are the most corrupt;
— said that our theater has a structural unit that performs the functions of an anti-corruption compliance service, the main task of which is to ensure that the organization and its employees comply with anti-corruption legislation. Ten Radion Eduardovich was appointed officer.
A number of tasks have been identified for the anti-corruption compliance service, including:
1) conducting anti-corruption monitoring and identifying corruption risks in the activities of organizations;
2) identification and settlement of conflicts of interest;
3) holding anti-corruption explanatory meetings with the team.